Stations is the company history of Fa. Häfner
- 1933 – Established by Adolf Häfner. Manufacture of commercial weights.
- 1960 – Construction of a production hall. Manufacture of commercial and precision weights.
- 1966 – Death of the founder. Continuation led by his wife Klara Häfner.
- 1979 – Serial production of high precision weights of classes F2 and F1.
- 1984 – Installation of the first calibration laboratory. Industrial manufacture, adjustment and calibration of class E2.
- 1986 – Company taken over by Martin Häfner
- 1986 – Serial production of weights of class E1 as the first company worldwide.
- 1990-1992 – Expansion of the company. A new production hall and a new calibration laboratory are constructed.
- 1990 – Development of the special stainless steel HE210, which fulfils the requirements for class E0.
- 1998 – Introduction and certification of a quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001.
- 2000 - MASSCAL is accredited within the Deutscher Kalibrierdienst (DKD) as a DKD calibration laboratory
(Reg.No. K-26201) in accordance with DIN EN 45001.
- 2001-2002 – Expansion of the DKD calibration laboratory MASSCAL for nominal values up to 500 kg and accreditation in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- 2004-2005 - Expansion of the DKD calibration laboratory MASSCAL for nominal values up to 2000 kg and accreditation in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- 2008 - 75 Years of Fa. Häfner
- Company expansion
- Extension of the production hall
- Creation of storage and processing area for weights of 100 kg upwards.
- Construction of an additional calibration laboratory, fitted with weighing robots and volume comparators.
- 2010 - Re-Certification of quality management system according DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Reg. No. 059993 at DQS
- 2012 - Accreditation by DAkkS (German Accreditation Body) according ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Extension of the accreditation scope, Reg. No. D-K-15192-01-00
- E1-accreditation of 1 mg – 50 kg, including determination of volume/density
- 2016 - Re-Certification of quality management system according DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
TODAY HÄFNER is one of the leading manufacturers of weights and high precision mass standards in the world. HÄFNER is also a specialist for special production in accordance with client requirements.