More Weighing Security and Reliability
Adjustment of scales
Quality assurance for your products is an important component in your company’s success.
A recognised quality management system is therefore absolutely essential in the world of measurement and weighing.
QM norms and QM guidelines – such as ISO 9001ff, VDA 6.1, ISO 10012, ISO/TS 16649, QS 9000, ISO 17025 and the GLP/GMP regulations – promote the assurance of reproducible measurement results by using reliable and operational measurement and testing tools, including scales and standards (adjustment and testing weights).
A documented monitoring of test tools is therefore an important obligation and is used as necessary proof to release you from product liability and due diligence.
HÄFNER, as one of the leading manufacturers of weights worldwide, offers you the following services within test process and test tool planning
- Know-how and experience
- Advice and competence
- Highest levels of precision and quality
- Flexibility and special requests
- Service and reliability
- At a good price
Reliable, constant weighing and measuring results require adherence to the following rules:
- Scales and measuring devices must be competently monitored and maintained. The metrological properties must be known.
- Scales and measurement devices must be adjusted and calibrated according to a recognised testing process at regular intervals – depending on frequency of use – using adjustment and testing weights.
- The adjustment and testing weights that are used must be traced to national standards, i.e. they need to be calibrated regularly.
- The testing or calibration results must be documented with their measurement uncertainties (e.g. using a testing record for scales and a DAkkS calibration certificate for weights.)
- Testing or calibration results must be evaluated.
- The testing and calibration deadlines for scales and weights must be determined and monitored in a test plan.
- Test records or calibration certificates must be stored for a sufficient period.
Make yourself more competitive. Your client’s trust is important.