Stages of the HÄFNER company history
Today, HÄFNER is one of the leading manufacturers of weights and high-precision mass standards worldwide. HÄFNER is also a specialist for custom-made products according to customer requirements.
Award of the 31st Seifriz Prize for collaboration on the roundest sphere in the world (Silicon sphere / redefinition kilogram).
Start of cooperation with the University of Karlsruhe (KIT) in various research projects.
- Redefinition kilogram 19.05.2019
- Cooperation with PTB for the industrial production and dissemination of the sphere made of natural silicon
Accreditation by the DAkkS (German Accreditation Authority) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018.
Recertification of the quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 — Reg. No. 059993 at DQS.
- Accreditation by DAkkS (German Accreditation Authority) according to ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Extension of the calibration scope, Reg. No. D-K-15192-01-00
- E1 accreditation 1 mg - 50 kg, including determination of volume/density
Recertification of the quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
- 75 years HÄFNER company
- Company expansion
- Enlargement of the production hall
- Creation of storage and processing space for weights of 100kg and above
- Construction of an additional calibration laboratory, equipped with weighing robots and volume comparators
Extension of the DKD calibration laboratory MASSCAL for nominal values up to 2000 kg and accreditation according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
Extension of the DKD calibration laboratory MASSCAL for nominal values up to 500 kg and accreditation according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
Our new calibration laboratory MASSCAL is accredited as DKD calibration laboratory (Reg. No. K-26201) according to DIN EN 45001 by the German Calibration Service (DKD).
Introduction and certification of a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Expansion of the company. A new production hall and a new calibration laboratory are built.
Development of the special stainless steel HE210, which meets the requirements of class E0.
Series production of class E1 weights as the first company worldwide.
Company takeover by Martin Häfner.
Establishment of the first calibration laboratory. Industrial production, adjustment and calibration of class E2.
Serial production of fine weights of classes F2 and F1.
Death of the founder. Continuation by his wife Klara Häfner.
New construction of a production hall. Production of commercial and precision weights.
Foundation by Adolf HÄFNER. Production of commercial weights.