More reliability and safety when weighing
An important part of your business success is the assurance of the quality of your products.
A recognised quality management system is therefore an absolute prerequisite in the world of measuring and weighing.
QM standards and QM guidelines - such as ISO 9001, VDA 6.1, ISO 10012, IATF 16949, ISO 17025 and the GLP/GMP regulations - require that reproducible measurement results be ensured by means of reliable, operational measuring and test equipment, including balances and standards (calibration and test weights).
Documented inspection equipment monitoring is therefore an important obligation and relieves you of the burden of product liability and due diligence as necessary evidence.
HÄFNER, as one of the world's leading manufacturers of weights, offers you the following services for test sequence and test equipment planning
- Know-how and experience,
- Advice and competence,
- highest precision and quality,
- Flexibility and special requests,
- Service and reliability
Reliable weighing results require compliance with the following rules:
- Scales and test weights must be competently monitored and maintained (the metrological properties must be known)
- Weighing and measuring equipment must be adjusted regularly - depending on the frequency of use - with calibration and test weights and calibrated according to a recognized test procedure
- The calibration and test weights used must be traceable to national standards, i.e., they must be calibrated regularly
- The test or calibration results must be documented with their measurement uncertainties, e.g., by a test certificate for scales and a DAkkS-accredited calibration certificate for weights
- Test or calibration results must be evaluated
- The test and calibration intervals for scales and weights must be defined and monitored with a test plan
- Test records or calibration certificates must be retained in accordance with specified time periods